Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 8 eggs
- 1 can of truffles
- 100 g of fine butter
- 4 soup spoons of thick double cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the truffle into small bits.
- Melt the butter in a pan and put in the truffle bits to cook.
- Break the eggs and mix them well using a fork.
- Add the pieces of truffle, salt and pepper.
- Pour the bowl contents into a pan, then cook it in a bain-marie and let it cook on low heat, stirring it the whole time (using a wooden spoon).
- Once the eggs are creamy, add in the cold double cream to stop the eggs cooking.
- Mix well once again and then serve
Pair with a: Châteauneuf du Pape Blanc Les Cailloux
Published : 2013-11-06